Despite billions of dollars of investment and long-term commitment to addressing Mental Health, we continue to see rates and costs rise.
NCOSS #Hack4MentalHealth powered by Vibewire brings Australia’s leading technology, engineering, data and social impact students, social entrepreneurs and startups together to tackle the challenges of Mental Health.
Into this mix, we bring:
● Leading experts in the field of Mental Health
● People with the shared or lived experience of Mental illness
● Local and international leaders seeking to address the myriad challenges that face those dealing with Mental Health concerns
How can you get involved?
We are looking for a range of participants:
- Socially-aware businesses: Companies that understand the importance of a “social license to operate” can bring resources to support hackathon challenges, including expertise, data and financial support
- Governments and agencies: Deep understanding of the policy levers available can help participants create sustainable solutions
- Individuals: We believe in the power of co-design and will actively engage individuals with the lived experience Mental Health concerns in the development of the hackathon
- Social, creative and tech entrepreneurs: We need to rethink the way that we tackle this challenge. This means tapping networks of those who are able to quickly imagine, create and prototype solutions.