OnRamp supporting the next generation of young women leaders
OnRamp: for partners
Become an integral part of the Future of People at Work programme. By partnering with Vibewire on this programme you’ll:
- Positively impact the lives of young women
- Directly impact the diversity ratio at all levels of your business
- Create the next generation of role models for women and men alike
OnRamp: for participants
- Gain the experience required to succeed in a real workplace
- Significantly improve levels of confidence and capability
- Build intrapreneurial skills and capabilities
- Develop a growth and innovative mindset to tackle opportunities of the future
- Grow personal network and connections.
- 8 weeks in duration (1 evening per week)
- Cohort based
- 1 facilitator led forum per week
- Focuses on practical skills that can be applied in the workplace
- Is based on real world insights and wisdom
What are the skills of the future?
Complex problem solving
Who’s right for the programme?
Young women who would benefit from:
- Confidence building and networking
- Presentation skills
- Opportunities to collaborate with and lead small teams
It’s likely that these young women:
- Have 1-3 years of experience
- Are new graduates
- Are seeking opportunities to shine and grow
- Have skills or ambitions that may not be used in their daily work.